2010년 10월 17일 일요일

Journal 4

The weather is getting colder and colder. I feel that winter is approaching. I didn’t think about my favorite season before. Now, but, I definitely prefer winter season rather than other seasons. Despite of the biting cold, a bad cold and others, the reasons that I prefer winter are many and varied.
First reason is Christmas. Whoever may says “You could say that, because you have a boyfriend (or girlfriend)!” I agree that it is true, but not exactly. Christmas is everyone’s festival. It is not strange to spend Christmas with whomever. Actually, at last Christmas, I had worked in Domino’s Pizza. I was very busy from morning to night. After closing up, but, I enjoyed the simple Christmas party with family of Domino’s pizza. We ate pizza hot from the oven and coke. It is a special memory.
Second, in winter, dressing is an easy.    Many people who interest in fashion worry about dressing every morning except for student which wears uniform. In winter, I have no need for thinking about that because I can coordinate various styles using few items. In summer, t-shirts and pants is the end of dressing. But in winter, if you wear t-shirts and pants which wore yesterday, it looks like totally new clothes by what you wear coat, muffler and hat. But, it is sad that winter clothes are more expensive than other season’s clothes.
Last reason is winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. Do you like winter sports? I am bad at sports. So, whenever I play winter sports, my body was covered in bumps and bruises. But, I like it.
I hope this winter is very happy days.

댓글 5개:

  1. Hi,my name is Jisoo Park. I like winter too.I like to dress in layers of clothing. Also I am of your mind.Bye Kyungran.

    답글삭제
  2. hi, kyungran. i know you. you know me.
    i know now you like winter season.
    but, i like summer. because summer's weather is fantastic.

    답글삭제
  3. HI, I'm Shin Ill. Nice to meet you.
    You very like winter.
    I like winter but nowadays winter is more and more chilly.
    I should prepare a warm clothes and boots.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, I'm Jeongin.
    I like winter, too!!!

    I like Chrismas, too.
    In Chrimas eve, Our church perform in Seoul cityhall public square.
    It's very funny.

    Anyway
    Winter is coming~~~~

    답글삭제
  5. Hi~ I'm Jung ah. It's almost winter now. the weather is almost winter. But I like winter too. Because Christmas and smow. So I expect the winter too.

    답글삭제