2010년 12월 5일 일요일

Journal 10

There was a game called devil’s game and became the talk of various Internet community board about one month ago. It is the Sid Meier's Civilization V.
Sid Meier's Civilization V (also known as Civilization 5) is a turn-based strategy computer game released on Microsoft Windows in September 2010 and on Mac OS X on November 23, 2010. It is the latest game in the Civilization series. In this game, the player leads a civilization from prehistoric times into the future on a procedurally-generated map, achieving one of a number of different victory conditions through research, diplomacy, expansion, economic development, government and military conquest.
Not long ago, I also took part in this flow. First, I didn’t understand that this game called devil’s game why. The more I play game, however, the more addicted. It is highly addictive rather than itself is fun. I think that the most attractive part of Civilization V is a number of different victory conditions like diplomacy and development of science technology. In addition, the historical background of this game is not real world history. Furthermore, events which happened in this game had occurred in a real world. For example, The Apollo project which was plan for going to moon or The Manhattan project which is planning to making nuclear weapon existed in the past. Like this event, you can learn world history while playing the game. But, if you play the game for the learning of history is something like funny thing, you just waste your time!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기