2010년 9월 19일 일요일

journal 1

     2 weeks ago Friday, I went to Lotte Cinema located Konkuk University station with my boyfriend to watch movie. I saw a movie called “The borrower Arrietty”, an animation film made by world-famous Japan’s animation production Studio Ghibli which made various masterpiece animation such as “My Neighbor Totoro”, “The Spiriting Away Of Sen And Chihiro”, “Howl’s Moving Castle”, directed by Hiromasa Yonebayashi. This movie revolves around a 10-centimeter-tall girl Arrietty and based on The Borrowers by English children’s author Mary Norton. Anyway, I and my boyfriend usually feel interest in Studio Ghibli’s animation, so we expected a lot. In fact, watching the animation in theater is first time, maybe. Movie’s first scene describes that Shou(hero) found out Arrietty hiding in bush. In the movie, she puts a clothespin instead of hairpin. It got my attention. And a housekeeper which appeared in the movie shows human’s greedy mind. When she captured Arrietty’s Mother, I feel mixed emotions because I think that a housekeeper represents modern human. I feel bitter… Anyhow, I generally enjoyed the movie. Scene that a crow struggled because it got jammed in mosquito net was funniest scene. But, If anyone asked me ‘What’s the movie’s best thing?’, I will answer O.S.T. Sound occupies big parts to me. This movie’s O.S.T directed by Cecile Corbel. I feel surprise because I thought that Hisaishi Joe takes charge of music director, originally. In any case, I feel satisfactory all of O.S.T tracks. So, I added it in my music playlist. I’m looking forward to watch Studio Ghibli’s next animation.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기