Nowadays, I'm very busy every day. For that reason, I'm very tired mentally and physically.
Now, the thing which is forming a great part of things that I am doing is festival preparation. On October 5, At the College of Human Ecology's night, our department is going to appear on the stage. I belong to team which does cheerleading. So, our team continuously practices from 2 weeks ago whenever we have time. Suddenly, but, we had to change everything, including song, choreography, costume. Seniors didn't like our choice. More to the point, we have only one week! It seems to be that they don't consider our situation absolutely. Both seniors and our team members hope to show wonderful performance to everyone, but all members are more and more exhausting. Aside from these, I’m taking part in ‘The Donghaeng Project’. It is a kind of education volunteer work and shortened form of ‘younger brother (or sister) happy project’. I have to teach three students, they are the 6th grade in Beondong Elementary School. I have met my students once yet. But, I think that first meeting was not good. They are rude and don’t listen to my words carefully without one student. I have second meeting this Friday with my students. Frankly speaking, but, I feel tough and stuffy. In addition to, a lot of assignment and the cold are hard things to me, too. I’m very exhausted.
As soon as possible, finishing all of these things without any problems is my desire.
Hi I'm jiyoung.
답글삭제I have a simillar festival in my department.
I have to act a man in this festival.
It's really busy with this festival.
I wish this festival end as soon as possible.