2010년 10월 25일 월요일

Journal 5

In recent years, a television program largely issued in South Korea. It is ‘Superstar K 2’ which finished recently. This program is similar to ‘American Idol’ in the U.S and broadcasted on cable broadcasting network Mnet, KM. This program proceeds in the form of public audition and only qualify who passed first round preliminary. Then, they participate in 2, 3round preliminary which held on Incheon, Daegu, Gwangju, Chuncheon, Jeju, Busan and Seoul. Finally, final qualifiers take part in Seoul SUPER WEEK which determines the TOP 11. In the purpose that select superstar, Mnet and KM provide variety of benefits such as 200 million won and QM5 vehicles, luxury album release and the 2010 MAMA stage appearance chance. This program was first broadcasted in 2009, thanks to its popularity comes season 2. Frankly speaking, I never watched this program. But, everywhere in the internet and in the cafes people said about this program. Therefore I well know about this program of story, contents, songs, even personal privacy in the program. I watched top 3’s stages in the rewind program in internet except John-park’s stage. It was so amazing and terrific to me because I felt their souls and passions in the program. It was quiet pity thing that the only one guy survives in this program. That's because the purpose of the program not because their skills were poor. But they didn’t need to sad about this. They gained popularity and fame in this program and become success in the future.

댓글 7개:

  1. Hi, I'm Songyee. I could not see the program in time, but I often saw the stage on the internet. Although only one winner, but I think people who participated in the program are amazing.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi~I'm euna. That program is so huge and amazing. I try to never miss that TV program.
    I felf sorry of ended that. But I hope to all of the participants succeed.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, I'm Solji. I like the program. It's really funny. But Andrew fell. so I was really sad.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi,I'm Eunjeong.I watched the program,too.It's excited.The winner is so good singer.But I like other person.so I wasn't happy.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi. I'm Soohee. I didn't see the program but I know what it is and who is the last winner. I think both of them are good singer. :)

    답글삭제
  6. hello kyeng ran. i like superstar k 2. especially i like kang seng yoon and ajng jae in. their voice are charming. my mother likes thy, too.

    답글삭제
  7. Hi. I'm Eunhee. I also saw Superstar K 2, and I like Superstar K 2. So many people saw this program.

    답글삭제