The Pepero day, one of the all South Korea's event days will come soon. Approaching Pepero Day, companies raced to promote related products to market. Actually, now, we can often find this on the street. Almost every month has events like Pepero Day in Korea. Some of them are black day on April 14, rose day on May 14, kiss day on June 14 and so on. November 11 is Pepero Day. Pepero Day was originated from exchanging the Korean cookies named "Pepero" which contains kind of Korean trend about keeping the slim body shape between the middle school girls in Pusan-Youngnam since 10 years ago. Teenagers send a message says "I wish your success on diet" and give these peperoes which decorated as bouquet as gifts or eat these instead of a meal and wish to have such a slim legs. But now, Pepero Day was consolidated its meaning as event which lovers or friends express their mind each other such as Valentine's Day. Frankly speaking, I have a negative view about this event. As mentioned before, the origin of this event is from the innocent mind of girls. But companies degrade it. Moreover, they extend and solidify one of the events it. Usually, event days are born by business ability of companies. There are many people who think like me. A survey result of a job portal site for college students shows that respondent of 82.6% said "Pepero Day is nothing but a mere business skill of companies." When I was young, I participated in this event, too. But, in retrospect, I always threw away most of Peperos which get from friends. It’s just waste of money. I think that celebrating meaningful anniversaries such as birthday is best.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기