2010년 11월 21일 일요일

Journal 8

In modern society, ‘Social Network Services’ is very powerful. We define social network services as web-based services that allow individuals to construct a public or semi-public profile within a bounded system, articulate a list of other users with whom they share a connection, and view and traverse their list of connections and those made by others within the system. The nature and nomenclature of these connections may vary from site to site. Recently, ‘The Social Network’, a 2010 drama film about the founding of the Internet social networking website Facebook and the resulting lawsuits is released in Korea. In addition, the media says that trend of companies marketing is the SNS marketing. Like this, now Social Network Services are attracted world attention.   
Korea’s representative SNS is Cyworld. Above this, Twitter, Facebook and Me2day are in the spotlight as a new SNS of Korea. I use Cyworld, too. I inform news about me for my friends by using cyworld. Cyworld has a characteristic called ‘Ilchon’. This is bunched together like following of other SNS. I think that, it is difficult to approach for unspecified individuals in Cyworld. The most of visitors is person that I know. But, this characteristic is advantage for me because I care informing my privacy. So, most writing postings of my cyworld are opened only for my ilchon. When winter vacation is coming, I want to use other SNS like twitter, because they have particular things each. Especially twitter, we can use this in mobile phone. If you have watched special movie and you want to announce that your friends, you just write them in your mobile message and upload that. Like these situations, SNS is changing our personal life. Therefore I recommend you use SNS.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기