2010년 11월 28일 일요일

Journal 9

Just a few times ago on 27, Guangzhou Asian Games began on 12 came to an end. The event was held in Guangzhou, China. 45 countries which had 14,454 players including Korean participated in total 42 games. We won 76 gold, 65 silver, 91 bronze and hold the second rank although we didn’t take the No.1 ranking. Even more surprising was that taking the second rank in Asian Games is not first time, we already took it four times in a row. It is very proud.
The most impressive thing in the Guangzhou Asian Games was a player who won 2 gold medals in shooting. She is seven months pregnant and expectant mother. In addition, Rain, a Korean singer, appeared exclusively on stage in the closing ceremony. This shows that our country has much influence in Asia. But, the sad thing is Park Tae-hwan who won seven medals in swimming wasn’t voted MVP at The Asian Games in Guangzhou. Some people complained that they’re not able to watch their favorite program because Asian Games, but, I think that this is more important, more proud and more valuable. I could feel the players’ passion and ambition and I could look tears and joy by watching the Guangzhou Asian games. I am very proud of the players of our country regardless of holding medals.
I look forward to having good results in 2014 Inchoen Asian Games and the Olympic Games or World Cup match like the results of the Guangzhou Asian Games.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기